2016 Digital Homeschool Convention Lifetime Sessions
Speaker Sessions by Topic
- Being a New Homeschool Mom (Holly Chubb- The Fraggle Momma)
- Creating Margin as a Homeschool Mom (Heather Bowen - Life of a Homeschool Mom)
- Creating A Homeschool Portfolio & Finding A Homeschool Assessor (Thaleia Maher - Something 2 Offer)
- Homeschooling and the Law: Knowing Your Rights (Holly Chubb - The Fraggle Mommma)
- Homeschool Planning for the Unorganized Mom (Monique B - Living Life & Learning)
- How to Make Year Round Homeschooling Work For You (Misty Leask - Year Round Homeschooling)
- How to Organize Your Homeschool Life This Summer (Melanie Wilson - Psycho with 6)
- Planning for High School (Beth Hempton - Classes by Beth Plus)
- You Are Enough, You've Got This! Encouragement For A Homeschool Mom (Marci Peterson - Usborne Books)
- What to Put on the High School Transcript (Diane Lockman - Classical Scholar)
- 7 Work at Home Ideas for the Homeschooling Mom (Heidi Kreider, writer/social media storyteller)
- Delight-Directed Homeschooling: What it Looks Like and How to Make it Work in your Homeschool (Sara Jordan - The Homeschool Post)
- Homeschooling with the Charlotte Mason Method (Laura Prater - Raising Soldiers 4 Christ)
- Teaching Beyond a Textbook (Beth Hempton - Classes by Beth Plus)
- Developing Language Skills in Primary and Elementary Ages - Katie's Homeschool Cottage
- Finding Your Child’s Learning Style and Teaching to it (Holly Chubb - The Fraggle Momma)
- How to Incorporate STEM into Your Homeschool (Brenda Priddy - Schooling a Monkey)
- How To Make Art Appreciation a Natural Part of Your Home Life (Erica Johns - Enrichment Studies)
- How to Raise Kids Who LOVE Giving Speeches (Diane Lockman - Classical Scholar)
- Teaching the Necessities for Middle/High School English & Language Art - Katie's Homeschool Cottage
- Using Literature to Teach Writing Skills (Beth Hempton - Classes by Beth Plus)
- Homeschool Bullies: Dealing with Mean Kids, Cliques, and Mama Drama (Tavia Fuller Armstrong - The Unplanned Homeschooler)
- Homeschooling in the Military (Laura Prater - Raising Soldiers 4 Christ)
- Homeschooling with ADHD- Jackie of LJSkool
Homeschooling with Special Needs - Missica Skeens
- A 9-Step Plan to Increase Harmony in Your Home - Dr. Scott Turansky
- How to Build Strong and Healthy Communication Patterns - Dr. Scott Turansky
- Manage Family Emotions with these Two Commitments - Dr. Scott Turansky
- Understanding Bad Attitudes and How to Change Them - Dr. Scott Turansky
PreviewDelight-Directed Homeschooling: What it Looks Like and How to Make it Work in your Homeschool (28:24)
StartHow to Raise Kids Who LOVE Giving Speeches (16:18)
StartHow to Make Year Round Homeschooling Work For You (19:21)
StartDeveloping Language Skills in Primary and Elementary Ages (33:33)
StartA 9-Step Plan to Increase Harmony in Your Home - Dr. Scott Turansky (34:25)
StartPlanning For High School (24:58)
StartCreating Margin as a Homeschool Mom (19:29)
StartHomeschool Planning for the Unorganized Mom (31:52)
StartManage Family Emotions with these Two Commitments - Dr. Scott Turansky (31:37)
Start7 Work at Home Ideas for the Homeschooling Mom (23:22)
StartBeing a New Homeschool Mom (21:54)
PreviewHow to Organize Your Homeschool Life This Summer (27:46)
StartHomeschool Bullies: Dealing with Mean Kids, Cliques, and Mama Drama (34:14)
StartHomeschooling with Special Needs (29:05)
StartUnderstanding Bad Attitudes and How to Change Them - Dr. Scott Turansky (31:11)
StartTeaching the Necessities for Middle/High School English & Language Art (37:43)
StartDiscovering Your Child’s Learning Style and Teaching To It (20:14)
StartHomeschooling with ADHD (29:10)
StartTeaching Beyond a Textbook (29:09)
StartHomeschooling with the Charlotte Mason Method (35:32)
StartHomeschool Piano for the Musically Untrained Parent (24:10)
StartWhat to Put on the High School Transcript (26:16)
What People Are Saying!
Homeschool Moms are loving the information provided! Check out what they have to say:
"Thank you so much for organizing this digital convention. I have already learned so much and am so thankful to have these wonderful speakers literally at my fingertips. As I am sure you can imagine having a digital session means lots of pausing and rewinding when you have littles around."
"Without the personal connection, I was anticipating not being as motivated as I was to go to my local curriculum/homeschool fair. I WAS WRONG! I have watched nearly every posted conference because of the ease of doing so and the high interest topics. I've been able to do it at my own pace, stop and slap together a sunbutter and jelly sandwich for the family and ran back up to retreat and watch!"
"Thank you so much for putting all of this together. I was a homeschool student, grades K-8, and it was a great experience for our family. Now, I am married with 2 kids of my own and I am going to start homeschool with my son. This Digital Homeschool Convention has been awesome, and I really hope that it becomes a regular event! It has been very informative and encouraging, as I approach my first year of being on the teacher side of homeschooling."
"I have enjoyed all the videos from the conference that I have watched! What a wonderful idea to put together a digital convention. Thank you for your time and efforts in pulling together all the different speakers and resources!"
"Absolutely wonderful!!! To have access to the variety of quality classes, at my convenience in my home is amazing! Thank you so much for the time, sacrifice and love you put into making this 2016 Digital Homeschool Convention a reality."
Frequently Asked Questions
This course is closed for enrollment.
Holly Chubb is a homeschool mother of 3. She is the founder and owner of The Digital Homeschool Convention and the owner of "At Home With Holly" a homeschool website. Her mission is to provide affordable resources to homeschool families everywhere, to make homeschooling easier and more affordable, and to create a successful learning environment.